Saris 1021T Fluid Trainer-Fluid Resistance
|Available in store:||Check availability|
Riding indoors is now more fun and efficient than ever thanks to modern indoor trainers. The Saris 1021T Fluid Trainer helps you stay in shape without needing to walk out the door no matter the season, schedule or time of day. Its fluid progressive resistance matches your effort without hardly making a sound, no adjustments needed. Plus, the Fluid comes with a durable, foldable and easy-to-store trainer frame. If you want to use it for Zwift all you’d need is a speed sensor that can be purchased separately.
- Fluid resistance unit provides a quiet and consistent ride.
- Progressive resistance offers the widest resistance range and road-like feel.
- Eccentric leveling feet allow for easy adjustment on uneven surfaces.
- Comes on a sturdy, foldable frame.
- Adjust tire fit to resistant unit with a convenient turn knob.
- Resistance unit roller allows for 700c, 26", 27" and 29" wheel sizes – up to a 2.0 tire.
- This trainer is designed to fit common road and mountain bike frames with included steel quick
- release skewer and is compatible with rear dropout spacing: 120mm, 130mm and 135mm
- Trainer tire recommended.
- Compatible with indoor cycling apps.
- Trainers are tested to the combined weight (rider and bike) of 300 lbs.
- Optional thru-axle adapter available for 142x12mm and 148x12mm bikes.
- Trainer skewer included.
- Noise level at 20 mph is 68-72 decibels.
- Formerly branded as CycleOps Fluid bike trainer.