Saris 9902T Mag+ Trainer with Remote - Magnetic Resistance, Adjustable
|Availability:||In stock (2)|
|Available in store:||Check availability|
Riding indoors is now more fun and efficient than ever thanks to modern indoor trainers. The Saris 9902T Mag+ Trainer with Remote helps you stay in shape without needing to walk out the door no matter the season, schedule or time of day. With this turbo trainer, it's easy to turn your bike into your go-to calorie burner — no matter the season. Simply attach the handlebar-mounted shifter to change resistance during your workout without having to leave your bike. If you want to use it for Zwift all you’d need is a speed sensor that can be purchased separately.
- Magnetic resistance unit provides a quiet and frictionless ride.
- Linear resistance boosts workout intensity to match each pedal stroke and gear click.
- Comes with convenient, adjustable handlebar- mounted shifter.
- Noise level at 20 mph is 70-74 decibels.
- Eccentric leveling feet allow for easy adjustment on uneven surfaces.
- Precision-machined alloy roller reduces tire wear and slippage.
- Comes on foldable Classic frame with spring loaded, bolt-action lever.
- Adjust tire fit to resistant unit with a convenient turn knob.
- 2" resistance unit roller allows for 650b, 700c, 26", 27" and 29" wheel sizes – up to a 2.0 tire.
- This trainer is designed to fit common road and mountain bike frames with included steel quick release skewer and has three settings for rear dropout spacing: 120mm, 130mm and 135mm.
- Trainer tire recommended.
- Compatible with indoor cycling apps.
- Trainer is tested to the combined weight (rider and bike) of 300 lbs.
- Optional thru-axle adapter available for 142x12mm and 148x12mm bikes.
- Formerly branded as CycleOps Mag+